Introduce Truly decentralized oracle network“Razor Network”
Razor Network connects smart contracts with data in fast and secure way.
Truly decentralized oracles
- Smart contracts don’t have access to external data. Such data is necessary for operation of various decentralized applications.
- Traditionally is done by using a “Oracles”,but they are a single point of failure in otherwise decentralized applications and must be trust.
- Razor Network is a decentralized oracle providing data to the smart contracts using a network of stakers. Razor is not only fast but also extremely robust and economically secure.
- Truly decentralized : End-to-end decentralized oracle network with no centralized bottlenecks
- Secure : Dispute escalation and resolution mechanism makes it extremely resistant to collusion, bribing and censorship attacks
- Fast : Automated fetching of the data without compromising security and decentralization
- Scalable : Deployed on a scalable network and blockchain agnostic
- Proof of Stake : Secured by highly efficient Proof of Stake network with strict penalties for misbehaviour
The core of Razor Network is a set of smart contracts, that can run on any Ethereum compatible blockchain. Razor relies on the underlying blockchain for providing certain properties such as censorship resistance, security from network partition attacks, etc.
- Takeover attack by controlling the majority of the validators
- Bribe attack
- Bribe signaling attack
- Providing invalid or compromised data source
- Making invalid queries to the oracle
- Censoring reports of honest validators.
Razor Network compare to other oracles
How it great to hear Razor Network have a huge partners like these.
I can guarantees and make more confidence by big name investors.
Official Razor Network
- website : https://razor.network/
- telegram : https://t.me/razornetwork
- twitter : https://twitter.com/razor_network
- medium : https://medium.com/razor-network
- github : https://github.com/razor-network